Register || Forgot Password
Terms of Service
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
SnowWolfe Games, LLC offers its service, Fezkitt.com (the "Site"), to you subject to the following Terms Of Service (TOS). SnowWolfe Games, LLC reserves the right to change its policies, and to change the nature of this relationship at any time as we see fit. If you violate the terms of this Agreement you will have your access canceled and you may be permanently banned from using the Site and any interactive services. You should check these terms and conditions periodically.
YOUR USE OF THE FEZKITT.COM WEB SITE (THE "SITE"), CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ACTUALLY REVIEWED THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MUST NOT USE OR MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
SnowWolfe Games, LLC staff has final say over what constitutes a violation of these rules.
2 DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Fezkitt.com is a game simulation (the "Service").
3 ESTABLISHMENT OF FEZKITT.COM ACCOUNTS
You must be 13 years of age or older to sign up for an account. If you are under the age of 13, you must get a parent or guardian to sign up for you.
You may establish one (1) free account with which to play Fezkitt.com pursuant to the terms, conditions and restrictions contained in this Agreement. Creating additional free accounts may result in in-game fines, account restrictions, deletions, and/or suspensions of your accounts.
You may not share your account(s) with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit minor children in your home to use your account(s). You are liable for all uses of the Account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to accounts are, and shall forever be owned by SnowWolfe Games, LLC.
Subscribers to premium (paid) accounts that are paid online through Paypal or any other electronic means we may institute in the future, must provide accurate, complete, and updated billing information for payment of the subscription fee. Subscriber also agrees to not use any credit card or Paypal account that is not their own without proper permission from the cardholder/account owner. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF ALL YOUR ACCOUNT(S). In the event that SnowWolfe Games, LLC learns that you have provided false, or misleading information, SnowWolfe Games, LLC reserves the right to immediately suspend, disable, or delete your account(s).
Repercussions of Failed Payments/Chargebacks/Paypal Disputes
SnowWolfe Games, LLC may, in its sole, and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Site, and downgrade, disable, or delete your account(s), if:
- Payment cannot be charged to your credit card/Paypal account.
- Your charge is returned to SnowWolfe Games, LLC for any reason.
- You pay by regular postal mail, and you fail to pay the subscription fee for the upcoming term.
Your password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your password. SnowWolfe Games, LLC is not responsible for any harm that may result to your account(s) (including without limitation the deletion, or modification of the account(s) or the items on them) as a result of a lost or shared password.
No one from SnowWolfe Games, LLC will ever ask you for your password.
Player Submitted Content - Names
All player names, ferretry names, animal names, and event names shall be subject to the naming guidelines contained in this TOS.
Refunds For Accounts Terminated For TOS Violations
There are no refunds where the account(s) is/are terminated for TOS violations prior to the end of a subscription term.
Associated Accounts are defined as any two or more accounts that have been accessed from the same network or computer, or are operated by the same player, or operated by players in the same household, or are paid for by the same Paypal account/person.
Associated accounts must be operated as separate entities. This means you must run each account independently of associated accounts. Prohibited interaction between associated accounts includes, but is not limited to:
- Moving game cash from one account into another associated account.
- Moving any in game item from one account to another associated account.
- Selling any game item including animals, frozen semen, or any item conceived of in the future from one account to another associated account.
- Using multiple associated accounts to gain extra breedings.
- Using one account to train for another associated account.
- Using a higher level account to give benefits to lower level associated accounts.
- Using animals at public stud on an associated account.
- Consolidating accounts by moving or selling a large quantity, majority, or all of the animals from one or more accounts onto one account.
- Storing more than one canister of semen for an animal. Semen stored on an account must be for use on that account, or for sale to the public. You may not use multiple accounts to build large stores of frozen semen.
- Moving animals off an account you wish to terminate.
Creating A New Account If Suspended
Creating additional accounts when already suspended will result in permanent banning of all accounts.
Game Owner's Autism
You acknowledge that the Owner of the Site is autistic and as such has difficulties communicating with people. Further the Owner becomes easily frustrated with this communication difficulty and with being stressed by feeling too many demands from players and can easily become short-tempered when stressed by too much interaction. The Owner may also come across as "blunt," "condescending," or "offensive" without meaning to due to the way she communicates. The Owner also lacks a social filter and often blurts out what she is thinking which at times can be harsh and unkind when she is angry or upset. The Owner is also very rigid about rules and makes no exceptions under any circumstances. You agree that you understand that the Owner has these limitations, and others that may display themselves, and that you will show the appropriate patience, civility, and tolerance due her disability.
You agree that you will not lash out with insensitive remarks calling the Owner such thing as "Hitler," "dictator," "tyrant," nor any other derogatory or unkind things just because you do not like how she acts due to her disability. You must behave with civility, respect, and understanding IF YOU CHOOSE to interact directly with the Owner. You may of course choose to not directly interact with the Owner if you prefer or do not feel you can accept her disability.
4 LIMITED LICENSE; PERMITTED USES
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access, and use the Service strictly in accordance with these Terms of Service. Limitations on your right to use the Service may include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- To use the Service solely for personal, non-commercial, entertainment purposes.
- SnowWolfe Games, LLC expressly reserves the exclusive right to create derivative works based on Fezkitt. You may not create derivative works based on Fezkitt, without the prior express, written permission of SnowWolfe Games.
- Only SnowWolfe Games, LLC, or its licensees, have the right to host Fezkitt. You may not host, emulate, disassemble, or modify any of the Game's executable code, databases, and/or files. Nor may you interfere with or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Fezkitt. Doing this will result in immediate termination of the account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Use of any scripting or macroing tools, hardware or software that may be damaging to the game.
- Use of any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools. Use of these types of programs will result in immediate termination of the account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- You may not institute, assist, or become involved in an attack upon any Fezkitt server or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Fezkitt servers. You may not institute any such attack which results in the disruption of any other player's Fezkitt experience. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PLAYER ON AN ACCOUNT TRACEABLE TO YOU TO DAMAGE FEZKITT OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF Fezkitt IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, OR ASSISTANCE FOR SUCH AN ATTACK BE PROVIDED, SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH USER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5 RULES OF CONDUCT; IN GAME BEHAVIOR
While playing Fezkitt.com, you must respect the rights of others. These are basic guidelines that everyone must follow and will be enforced by SnowWolfe Games, LLC Staff.
Certain violations of the Code of Conduct may result in the immediate termination of player's account with no advanced notice required and other actions which SnowWolfe Games, LLC may determine are necessary.
- You may not, whether intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation in connection with your use of the Service.
- Your custom pages must represent the game. No personal homepages.
- All international copyright laws and intellectual property laws apply to any content you submit to our servers that is displayed on any area of the Site. Violating these laws may result in civil fines and/or imprisonment - for information you can visit here. We may enforce any violations we see by removing code or editing your page.
- Posting threats or flaming another player on a animal page, ferretry page, or any other portion of the Site is against the Terms of Service, and may result in your account being fined, restricted, or suspended.
- You agree you will follow any instructions that are given to you by official representatives of SnowWolfe Games, LLC Staff. Failure to comply with requests or instructions received from SnowWolfe Games, LLC Staff is a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and disciplinary action will be taken as necessary.
- You may not engage in any conduct or communication while using the E-R Services which is unlawful or which restricts or inhibits any other player from using or enjoying these services.
- SnowWolfe Games, LLC Staff may edit or remove your custom descriptions, code, images, html, or forum posts without notice if we see any violations of the rules, or feel your content is inappropriate in any way.
- All accounts must provide a valid email address.
- You must verify your email address.
- You agree to use the Service and privileges only for lawful purposes. The list of Prohibited Conduct below provides examples of unacceptable conduct. The list is not exhaustive, and SnowWolfe Games, LLC reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to restrict conduct which in its sole discretion is harmful to individual members, damaging to the services, or in violation of SnowWolfe Games', or any third party's rights.
SnowWolfe Games, LLC may prohibit, or delete conduct, communication, or content transmitted on the Service that is deemed to be in violation of applicable laws, or is harmful to other members, the Fezkitt community, or the rights of SnowWolfe Games, LLC in general.
You acknowledge, however, that communication over the Service often occurs in real-time, and SnowWolfe Games, LLC cannot, and does not intend to, screen communication in advance.
6 PROHIBITED CONDUCT
PLAYER MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES TO:
Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. SnowWolfe Games, LLC does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others.
Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice,age, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.
- Post or transmit sexually explicit images, or point to or reference such images.
- Organize or participate in any clubs or groups that are based on,
or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
- Upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.
- Impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, SnowWolfe Games, LLC staff.
Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the SnowWolfe Games, LLC services. Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue in a services area.
Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements, posting speculations about game glitches or features that may cause or do cause other players to become distressed, or which starts or may start disruptive rumors.
- Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid marketing schemes. This type of material places an unnecessary load on the SnowWolfe Games, LLC services and is considered a nuisance by many members. Certain types of chain letters and pyramid schemes are also illegal. Such prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of letters or messages which offer a product or service and which are based on the structure of a chain letter.
- Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
- Post or transmit links to websites that are not solely related to Fezkitt.
- Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of any other online service. Player further agrees to abide by the rules of Player's Internet Service Provider.
- Violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Modify any files that SnowWolfe Games, LLC does not specifically authorize Player to modify. Use of material which is subject to the rights of any person or entity without the express permission of such rights holder is prohibited, and will result in the termination of Player's membership and possible civil and/or criminal liability.
- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors, glitches, or problems in the game. Player acknowledges and agrees to report all problems, errors, glitches or bugs found in the game to SnowWolfe Games, LLC as soon as they are found as their continued use can damage the enjoyment of the game for all its players.
- Use of any scripting or macroing tools, hardware or software that may be damaging to the game.
- Use of any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools. Use of these types of programs will result in immediate termination of the account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Any disassembly or modification of any of the Game's executable code, databases and/or files. Nor may you interfere with nor attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running E-R/SnowWolfe Games. Doing this will result in immediate termination of the account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by SnowWolfe Games, LLC in its sole discretion.
- Running Fezkitt.com on any server or service that is not provided by or authorized by SnowWolfe Games, LLC in writing.
- "Roleplaying" is not an excuse for violating any rule or policy.
If you as a player are experiencing harrasment from another player or witness any of the above rules being violated please report them to SnowWolfe Games, LLC Staff immediatly!
7 NAMING GUIDELINES
During registration users will select a character name, and ranch name. Additionally during game play, users may name animals, and events, all of which are visible to other players in the game. When you choose a character name, ranch name, animal name, event name, or otherwise create a label, you must abide by the following guidelines, and the rules of common decency.
You may not use any name that:
- is chosen with the intent of impersonating another player, real life person, or SnowWolfe Games, LLC Administration.
- is offensive, defamatory, derogatory, inflamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- contains, or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, whether registered or not.
- is related to drugs, sex, alcohol consumption, or criminal activity.
- contains profanity or sexual content/innuendo, either express or implied.
SnowWolfe Games, LLC may, at its sole and absolute discretion, change any name that it finds to be offensive, or improper, and/or suspend or terminate your account(s).
8 CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATING THE TOS
SnowWolfe Games, LLC may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take whatever action it deems necessary to preserve the integrity of Fezkitt. Violation of any of the terms and conditions set forth above may result in actions being taken by SnowWolfe Games, effective immediately, or at a time determined by SnowWolfe Games.
Possible actions may include without limitation:
- Fining your account(s) in-game.
- Revoking your access to game features such as:
Temporarily or permanently suspending your account(s).
- the in-game messaging system.
- the ability to participate in events.
- ranch descriptions.
- buying animals or any other in game items that may be added.
Without limiting the foregoing, SnowWolfe Games, LLC retains the right to decline service to any user who violates the Fezkitt Terms of Service, or the End User License Agreement.
9 IN-GAME ITEM LOSS/REPLACEMENT POLICY
Nothing in these Terms Of Service will ever place a "duty" upon SnowWolfe Games, LLC to reimburse you by providing credit for any lost in-game items, including but not limited to animals, game cash, training, event scores or records for any reason. SnowWolfe Games, LLC may, at its sole and absolute option, determine to reimburse players for lost in-game items in some situations. In no event is SnowWolfe Games, LLC obligated to provide any monetary reimbursement, or monetary credit.
10 PUBLIC NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS
You acknowledge and agree that your communications with other users via chat, in-game messages, forums, and any other avenues of communication on this Service are public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of this Service. You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on this Service may be seen, and used by others, and may result in unsolicited communications. We strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information about yourself in your public communications on our Service. SnowWolfe Games, LLC is not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the Service, or for the actions of other users.
Once you post, or send any Content to Fezkitt, you expressly grant SnowWolfe Games, LLC the complete, and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the Content in any form, anywhere, with or without attribution to your player name at SnowWolfe Games, LLC sole discretion, and without any notice or compensation to you of any kind.
11 REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR ACCOUNT, AND ACCESS TO FEZKITT MAY BE TERMINATED BY SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC. IF THIS HAPPENS YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC, AND YOU WILL FORFEIT ALL OF YOUR UNUSED ACCESS TIME.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Clark County, Ohio, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the use of the SnowWolfe Games, LLC Sites/Services. Use of the SnowWolfe Games, LLC Sites/Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SnowWolfe Games, LLC as a result of this agreement or use of the SnowWolfe Games, LLC Sites/Services. You agree to indemnify and hold SnowWolfe Games, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the SnowWolfe Games, LLC Sites/Services.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, the provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
The failure of SnowWolfe Games, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
15 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement, and any other terms and conditions of service on Fezkitt constitute the entire agreement between you and SnowWolfe Games, and govern your use of the Service.
16 COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Fezkitt Web Site are: Copyright SnowWolfe Games, LLC, PO Box 955, Springfield, Ohio 45501 U.S.A. All rights reserved.
TRADEMARKS. SnowWolfe Games, Fezkitt.com, Fezkitt, and/or other SnowWolfe Games, LLC products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SnowWolfe Games, LLC. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
17 SUBCRIPTION BASED CONTENT
Some contents and/or services at Fezkitt.com may be offered to you conditioned on your purchase of a subscription. If you elect to purchase subscription-based content/services and transmit to SnowWolfe Games, LLC a subscription purchase request, you warrant that all information that you submit is true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all subscription fees you incur plus all applicable taxes. No cancellation of access to free content and/or services or to non-renewing subscriptions is required. Your subscription is personal to you, and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others, including without limitation your co-workers. Any distribution by you of your user name, and password may result in cancellation of your subscription without refund and in additional charges based on unauthorized use.
The Service is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site and/or service may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Terms of Service Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and SnowWolfe Games, LLC concerning the Service, and this Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written, and any other communications with regard thereto between you and SnowWolfe Games; provided, however that this Agreement is in addition to, and does not replace or supplant, the End User License Agreement. This Agreement may only be modified. SnowWolfe Games, LLC will cooperate fully with all governmental authorities, and any lawful orders of the court or other legal process with regard to the release of information that relates to you and/or your use of Fezkitt, including without limitation user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, associated personal information, and all other user information on file. The section headings used herein are for reference only and shall not be read to have any legal effect.
19 REFUND POLICY
If unsatisfied with a NEW Account Upgrade paid to Fezkitt.com, please send an email within 14 days of initially being upgraded. Once your request is evaluated and approved, and payment has cleared, SnowWolfe Games, LLC will refund the Account Upgrade cost and set the account back to the previous (unpaid) state.
NO REFUNDS on renewals or upgrades on additional associated accounts, as you know what is included in the package already and were satisfied enough to purchase it again.
If your account is suspended for violation of game rules or the TOS, you will not receive any refund of any monies paid and forfeit any remaining time on your account upgrade.
NO REFUNDS on any purchased credits for in game items, breeding licenses, extra frozen semen tanks, breeding hobbles, gift certificates, nor similar items that may be released at a later date. It is simply impossible to not be satisfied with the quality of a credit or a gift certificate, and they cannot be defective or not what one was expecting.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Fezkitt IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT Fezkitt WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT Fezkitt OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON THE SITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY SNOWWOLFE GAMES, AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SNOWWOLFE GAMES, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE SERVICES AND TO THE INFORMATION THEREIN. SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME.
ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, VULGAR, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING THE SERVICES AND/OR INCLUDED IN THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SNOWWOLFE GAMES, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS A AND B MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Further assistance: email Admin
This is the normal information logged in standard web server access logs.
Contact data provided when customer or player affirmatively asks for more information or makes a purchase on our web site.
Types of Information that may be collected:
- Your real name.
- Your email address.
- Cookies and related mechanisms. (No third party cookies are used.)
- Search terms.
- Client's IP address or hostname.
- Request timestamp.
How your information may be used:
- To prevent fraud.
- To contact you through means of email in matters relating to Fezkitt.com, only by authorized representatives of Fezkitt.com.
- To do research and development without creating a record identified with you.
- To do web site and system administration and game monitoring.
Who may use your information:
This web site and the owner proprietorship of SnowWolfe Games, LLC. We do not give out or sell any information such as email addresses, passwords, or users' names to anyone beyond our company.